Dunwrights Can Make Life Easier With a Solar Sliding Gate System – or Motorised with 240v
Looking for an easy and affordable solution to protecting your home and securing your property? Sick of getting soaked just opening and closing the gate during the 4-month wet season before you even get to work ? Sick of not being able to press a button and have your automatic gate close without you chasing after your dog in the pouring rain? Want comfort and security? Look no further than a new solar or hardwired gate motor supplied and installed by Dunwrights Air & Electrical Darwin.
Your sliding gates, your way
Choose what’s best for you – mains powered or solar powered automatic gate motors.
Happy with your current gates? We can retrofit motors o your existing gates or add back up batteries or solar.
Our gate motors are cmmercial grade and will handle gates up to 8 metres wide.
Dunwrights Air & Electrical for Gate Motors
Here’s how we can change your life with our thorough approach to automatic sliding gates
Who would have thought a simple decision to get an automatic sliding gate motor installed could deliver so much peace of mind. And, yes, our solar powered systems mean your gate will work 24/7, right through a power outage or storm. What’s more, the solar systems have less chance of suffering storm surge damage and offer a consistent run time.
When you book Dunwrights Air & Electrical to install your sliding gate motor in Darwin or Palmerston, we provide:
- New installs and also servicing on automatic gate motors
- Solar powered or 240v motors
- Custom designed and engineered solar automatic gate systems for apartment blocks
- Provides ease of access to your home or business
- We can retrofit to existing gates or add back up batteries or solar
- Build you a new gate to suit your entryway and install
- Commercial grade, and will handle gates up to 8 metres wide
- Sliding or swing automatic gates are also available
- Can have auto-lock, electronic or mechanical lock with up to 2 tonne force (stronger than most gates) optional extras
- Ideal for security, can fit keypad for pedestrian access, open the gate 1 metre for pedestrian and auto close behind
Contact Jon at Dunwrights to assist you with an existing gate, motor repairs or new services, he’s happy to be of help or just Call (08) 8945 3216