Looking for electrician jobs in Darwin? We have an attractive offer for the right person.
UPDATE: Position filled. We will advertise here again when required.
Looking for electrician jobs in Darwin? We have an attractive offer for the right person. Dunwrights Air & Electrical in Darwin offers clients professional service with no corner-cutting and our residential and commercial clients respect that. As a result, we are under the pump trying to keep up with all the work coming our way.
We need an electrician to start yesterday but our talent pool is smaller than most companies because we need someone who is not ONLY a versatile electrician, we ALSO need them to understand that we are in a service profession and we need to respect our clients and their premises. Believe us, there are so many cowboys up here, we really shine like a blazing light in the electrical services field in the Top End.
Electrician Jobs In Darwin
Step Up To The Main Stage And Join Dunwrights Air & Electrical
If you are ready to become a key member of the Dunwrights Electrical team, here’s an overview of the work we do. Dunwrights Electrical jobs include:
- Appliance repair
- Commercial maintenance
- Airconditioning installation and repair. If you are the right applicant but don’t have a ticket, we will put you on an install course. In other words, experience not required but interest in this area will be a great bonus
- Security work
- Much more
Our work has different client types, primarily:
General maintenance for domestic and commercial. Commercial premises are repeat clients and ongoing sites including anything from banks to recruitment agencies.
Government contract work. This work has a high level of confidentiality involved and you will have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, be drug and alcohol free, undertake a police check, and carry an ochre card for working with children.
Job and person specifications
The core trio of skills that are mandatory for anybody working under the Dunwrights Electrical banner are:
- Ability to follow procedures and work to Australian Standards at all times. This cannot be stressed enough. Our reputation is 100 per cent based on this foundation.
- Responsibility taken for paperwork and documentation from job implementation to pre-invoicing. Documentation very important in the areas we work in.
- Professional presentation which means being clean and neat for our premium clients and having an ability to communicate warmly and clearly with both staff and clients alike while being adaptable to different situations and different levels of service that might be required.
Some other desirable characteristics we are looking for include:
- Experience in flat rate work would be a definite bonus however it not essential.
- Dynalite experience would also be a bonus for current commercial maintenance contract.
- Good customer relations and the ability to recommend alternative products and configuration to best meet customer needs is crucial, while being open and personable throughout interactions.
- There will be a greater scope of works made available, so this first step in joining Dunwrights Electrical will only be the beginning of great chapter in your career.
Darwin needs you!
We take our work seriously and we look after our team seriously. For example, we not only have a bonus system in place for sales, we also have a social club and our next outing is going to be in Bali for ALL staff and partners.
Are you thinking it is time for a change?
If we are a right fit, Dunwrights Air & Electricial offers good wages and we WANT the right person, so we will create a package to help you with your relocation costs (the only caveat is we’d need to make sure you stay with us for at least six months).
Get your electrical career ‘done right’, and apply to join the Dunwrights Electrical team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested and we’ll send more information and answer your questions.
But PLEASE note we only want to hear from electricians making genuine enquiries because we are under the pump and we are totally focussed on finding that right person NOW.